Molecular hydrogen is being studied intensely in Asia by MD's and PhD's with over 600 studies published, it helps with over 170 human identified conditions ( Top 100 list ). They have done in vitro, in vivo and human studies. It has been shown to be safe for everyone, as the body makes it naturally every day in the intestines. This clinical studies are mostly reported from Japan and China, the two countries that are actively funding molecular hydrogen research. We can see in this scientific reports Doctors reporting to Doctors.
The effects of H2 have been observed in practically all organs covering 31 disease categories that can be subdivided into 166 disease models, human diseases, treatment-associated pathologies, and pathophysiological conditions of plants with a predominance of oxidative stress-mediated diseases and inflammatory diseases.
A is a report from 2016, summarizing the multiple efforts to understand molecular hydrogen's medical potential. It is searchable in pdf and html, so everyone can find medical terms and read the referenced study on that term. The author is Garth L. Nicholson, who was nominated for the Nobel Price in 2015. This document is referencing 338 studies published at www.scirp.org.
Nobel Price Nominee Dr. Gart L. Nicholson reports on 338 peer-reviewed publications studying the benefits of molecular hydrogen:
This report is a summary of the studies on molecular hydrogen published in the International Journal of Clinical Medicine, 2016, 7, 32-76.
Published Online January 2016 in SciRes. http://www.scirp.org/journal/ijcm at http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ijcm.2016.71005
To access the publication reference, click one of the buttons and search for the medical term you are interested:
[reference number] - find url to the original studies at the bottom of the document.
Published, peer reviewed publications:
Here is a collection of titles that caught my eye. Please have the patience and read the listed titles. It is absolutely impressive. You can click each title to read the complete publication.
- Consumption of water containing a high concentration of molecular hydrogen reduces oxidative stress and disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: an open-label pilot study
- Molecular Hydrogen: New Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Related Diseases
- Molecular hydrogen decelerates rheumatoid arthritis progression through inhibition of oxidative stress
Bipolar - Schizophrenia
Cerebral Ischemia Reperfusion
Excessive production of free radicals
- Pilot study: Effects of drinking hydrogen-rich water on muscle fatigue caused by acute exercise in elite athletes
- Effectiveness of oral and topical hydrogen for sports-related soft tissue injuries
- Effects of hydrogen rich water on prolonged intermittent exercise
- Hydrogen-rich saline attenuates isoflurane-induced caspase-3 activation and cognitive impairment via inhibition of isoflurane-induced oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunction, and reduction in ATP levels
- Intravenous infusion of H2-saline suppresses oxidative stress and elevates antioxidant potential in Thoroughbred horses after racing exercise
- Is molecular hydrogen beneﬁcial to enhancepost-exercise recovery in female athletes?
- Molecular hydrogen in sports medicine: new therapeutic perspectives
- Hydrogen Therapy may be a Novel and Effective Treatment for COPD
- Protection of oral hydrogen water as an antioxidant on pulmonary hypertension
- Protective effect of hydrogen on the lung of sanitation workers exposed to haze
- Hydrogen coadministration slows the development of COPD-like lung disease in a cigarette smoke-induced rat model
- Histological study on the effect of electrolyzed reduced water-bathing on UVB radiation-induced skin injury in hairless mice
- Hydrogen water ameliorates the severity of atopic dermatitis-like lesions and decreases interleukin-1β, interleukin-33, and mast cell infiltration in NC/Nga mice
- The Drinking Effect of Hydrogen Water on Atopic Dermatitis Induced by Dermatophagoides farinae Allergen in NC/Nga Mice
- Improvement of psoriasis-associated arthritis by treatment with molecular hydrogen
- Protective effect of inhalation of hydrogen gas on radiation-induced dermatitis and skin injury in rats
- Hydrogen(H2) treatment for acute erythymatous skin diseases. A report of 4 patients with safety data and a non-controlled feasibility study with H2 concentration measurement on two volunteers
Search and review the NIH:
A couple of general articles about Hydrogen.
- Convenient methods for ingestion of molecular hydrogen: drinking, injection, and inhalation
- Methods of Ingestion
- ToxNet - All things Hydrogen
- Recent Progress Toward Hydrogen Medicine: Potential of molecular hydrogen for Preventive and Therapeutic Applications
- Estimation of the hydrogen concentration in rat tissue using an airtight tube following the administration of hydrogen via various routes
I guess everyone gets the idea by now that this is the real McCoy.
Read more... Hydrogen & Contact